256-260 Old Street, London, EC1V 9DD
Albert House is a building that’s hard to miss. If you’ve ever hit Old St roundabout, you’ll know Albert (affectionately known as Big Al in the office). It looms over Old St just as you turn off the roundabout into Shoreditch, on the right hand side, around 40 yards from the tube station. Whilst the existing blue framing to the façade was arguably striking, it hasn’t stayed. The glass and steel cladding system actually hides an original 1930′s warehouse so we felt a sense of duty to bring back that character.
We’re working with Ben Adams Architects to create a Speak Easy feel to the building. We’ll have a bar amongst the private offices, co-working spaces (shared working spaces), meeting and conferencing rooms as well as a fitness studio, loads of bike storage and a screening room.
Open workspaces, lounge-style rooms and more private areas are designed to allow you to work with privacy and focus when you need. Meet clients and colleagues over a coffee in the lounges or more formally in meeting rooms.
- Individual offices, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- Lots of meeting rooms
- Telephone booths
- Kitchens and dining areas on each floor
- Secure bike storage
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
MEETING ROOMS IN OLD ST
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- Different styles for different meetings
- 10 meeting rooms
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings, including the lounge
- CO-WORKING SPACES
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at Albert House even though you’re not.