Borough High Street
201 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JA
This building is much closer to the market and the station than you realise (London Bridge is Northern and Jubilee lines and main line), and almost opposite Borough Station (Northern).
Punching holes to open up the ground and first floors and adding another floor on top. A mix of individual offices, meeting rooms and shared working spaces under our co-working spaces co-working offer. The building has a number of Green Roof gardens, Rainwater harvesting, low energy lighting, PV and solar panels, lots of bike storage (secure) and showers, drying room etc.
Architects Stiff & Trevillion created a beautiful building inside and starkly changing the outside.
OFFICE SPACE IN BOROUGH HIGH ST
Individual offices, on flexible terms in 201 Borough High Street, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- Roof Terrace with wi-fi and meeting tables (and the odd BBQ)
- Telephone booths
- Kitchens and break out areas on each floor
- Secure bike shed
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
- Gym studio
MEETING ROOMS IN BOROUGH HIGH ST
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 10 meeting rooms & possibly more with partitioned walls
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting room area
Open workspaces, lounge-style rooms and more private areas are designed to allow you to work with privacy and focus when you need. Meet clients and colleagues over a coffee in the lounges or more formally in meeting rooms.
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at 201 Borough High Street even though you’re not.