The Euston Office
40 Melton Street, London, NW1 2FD
Deisgned by architect Richard Seifert’s 1960′s tower directly in front of Euston Station.
There has been a real effort into the design to create space that challenges what you might expect to find in this building, making it stand out from the ground floor and the other offices. Up and coming architects March and White were brought on to deliver something very special here. Loads and loads of natural light to all areas, a massive amount of communal space outside the offices and our largest co-working spaces to date.
OFFICE SPACE IN EUSTON
Individual offices in Euston, on flexible terms, but with four floors for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- Meeting rooms
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Telephone booths
- Kitchens and break out areas on each floor
- Secure bike shed
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
MEETING ROOMS IN EUSTON
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 11 meeting rooms (of different shapes, sizes and styles)
- One boardroom (up to 26 people)
- Conferencing space for up to 75 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside downstairs for informal meetings
Open workspaces, lounge-style rooms and more private areas are designed to allow you to work with privacy and focus when you need. Meet clients and colleagues over a coffee in the lounges or more formally in meeting rooms.
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at 1 Euston Square even though you’re not.