31–35 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TE
This was a fairly grim 1970’s building that we rebuilt in 2009. Our greenest building to date (award winning), Kirby Street has the largest roof terrace of any of our other buildings.
Working again with architects Wells Mackereth, there’s plenty of colour and more emphasis on the communal space with dining areas (complete with Ketchup) and lounges on each floor.
OFFICE SPACE IN FARRINGDON
Individual offices in Kirby Street, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 6 meeting rooms
- Green roof terraces on most floors with wi-fi on main roof
- Telephone booths throughout
- Kitchens and dining areas on each floor
- Secure bike shed
- Showers and drying room
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
MEETING ROOMS IN FARRINGDON
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 6 meeting rooms in total
- One boardroom up to 16 people
- Three further boardrooms from 4-10 people
- One informal meeting room with soft seating
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at Kirby Street even though you’re not.