18 King William Street, London, Bank, City of London, Monument
add to favorites
18 King William Street
London, EC4N 7BP
18 King William Street opened in 2013 and is in a prime location right in the heart of the Financial Square Mile.
The triangle building meets King William Street, Cannon Street and Nicolas Lane and is perfectly situated in close proximity to Bank, Monument and Cannon Street Underground Stations. Inside the building has been designed to the highest specification and incorporates new ideas in design, furniture and fittings.
- Instant occupancy
- Simple flexible serviced agreements
- Advanced IT & Telecoms with category 5 cabling
- In-house clients benefit from 24 hour access
- Fully stocked kitchens with free tea/coffee
- Catering available for meetings and lunches
- Secretarial services available upon request
- Virtual office services available upon request
- Pay as you go hot-desking facilities
Address: 18 King William Street
Area: Bank, City of London, Monument
Zip: EC4N 7BP
Country: United Kingdom
Property Id : 17847
Near Tube Station
St Dunstans Hill
Monument 20 St Dunstans Hill, London, EC3R 8ND This 60,000 sq ft building in ...
Monument 20 St Dunstans Hill, London, EC3R 8ND This 60,000 sq ft building in EC3 is by Customs House and ...
Liverpool Street 46 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1JH Office Space in Town’s serviced ...
Liverpool Street 46 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1JH Office Space in Town’s serviced offices in Liverpool Street provide some ...