12 Melcombe Place, London, NW1 6JJ
Set within Marylebone Station itself, you can enter from the concourse or from outside, to the left of M & S, 15 seconds from the tube exit.
A Grade II listed building, we worked with architects Metropolitan Workshop to fully refurbish the space, having lain derelict for 30 years.
Formerly the boardroom and ancillary space for British Rail’s head office (in what is now The Landmark), we were shortlisted for the BCO design awards 2011.
OFFICE SPACE IN MARYLEBONE
Individual offices in Marylebone Station, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 5 meeting rooms
- Telephone booths
- Kitchens and dining areas on each floor
- Secure bike storage
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
MEETING ROOMS IN MARYLEBONE
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 5 meeting rooms in total
- One boardroom up to 20 people
- Two boardrooms for 12 people
- Three further boardrooms from 4-8 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings, including the lounge
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at Melcombe Place even though you’re not.