Rivington Street II
81 Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3AY
On Rivington Street in the thick of Shoreditch, right next to Cargo and the Iniva Gallery, this was originally built in the 1930’s.
Working with architects Wells Mackereth on the refurbishment, we’ve brought out the original art-deco features, great natural light and floor to ceiling heights, with a green roof terrace available to all and a load of other green features.
Local occupiers tend to be from the creative and technology sectors, with The Tea Building round the corner housing, amongst others, Mother and Shoreditch House.
OFFICE SPACE IN SHOREDITCH
Individual offices, on flexible terms in Rivington Street, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 7 Meeting rooms
- Roof Terrace with Wi-fi and meeting tables (and the odd BBQ)
- Telephone Booths
- Kitchens and Break out areas on each floor
- Secure Bike Shed
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
MEETING ROOMS IN SHOREDITCH
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 7 Meeting Rooms in total
- Three of these are board rooms (up to 12 people)
- Two of the rooms can be opened up (20 people round the table or 40 theatre style)
- One of the rooms is less formal with a couple of sofas
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting room area
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at Rivington Street even though you’re not.