3 Lloyd’s Avenue, London, EC3N 3DS
No. 3 Lloyds Avenue is just a short walk from Fenchurch Street and round the corner from Leadenhall Market with it’s tempting array of market stalls, cafes, bars and restaurants.
The building has been recently fully refurbished working with architects Scott Browrigg to provide a clean and sharp design throughout. There’s a great roof terrace for all to use and The Lounge area and break-out space offer a variety of spaces to work, meet and eat. And there’s a Wii as well in case you’d prefer to play.
OFFICE SPACE IN THE CITY
Individual offices in Lloyds Avenue, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 5 Meeting rooms
- Kitchens on each floor
- Secure Bike Storage
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
EETING ROOMS IN THE CITY
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 7 Meeting Rooms in total
- One Board Room up to 20 people
- Two further Board Rooms up to 12 people
- The Lounge for informal meetings with soft seating
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at Lloyds Avenue even though you’re not.