29 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2AT
Positioned right in the heart of The City on Throgmorton Street, Warnford Court is a short walk from Bank, Moorgate and Liverpool Street Stations. Formerly the offices of The Stock Exchange, Scott Brownrigg architects have worked with us to retain many of the original 19th Century features whilst creating a contemporary modern environment. Warnford really is a jack of all trades as it not only provides office space but is home to our first flexible coworking space, The Club as well as a dedicated meeting and conference space. Then there’s The Apartment on the top floor for when you need to work late, be fresh early or just fancy a night in the City.
OFFICE SPACE IN BANK
Individual offices in Warnford Court, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 10 meeting rooms
- The Library – informal meeting area
- Kitchens on each floor
- Secure bike shed
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
MEETING ROOMS IN BANK
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 10 meeting rooms in total
- One boardroom up to 20 people
- A further boardroom for up to 14 people
- Smaller spaces from 2 person interview rooms to 6 people Board Rooms
- The Library informal meeting room with soft seating
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
Alongside The City, co-working spaces are located in The Shard ,Borough, King’s Cross, The City, West End, Oxford Circus, Shoreditch, Euston Station, Paddington Station Leeds Station and Liverpool Street Station providing you with spaces to work and meet across London when you’re between meetings or away from the office.
Open workspaces, lounge-style rooms and more private areas are designed to allow you to work with privacy and focus when you need. Meet clients and colleagues over a coffee in the lounges or more formally in meeting rooms.
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership your business can be permanently based at Warnford Court even though you’re not.