103 Wigmore St, West End, London, W1U 1QS
New serviced offices in a Grade A building behind Selfridges in the heart of the West End in highly sought after building in a prime location off Oxford Street.
Recently refurbished entrance to building with wide range of offices to suit different requirements. Offices offer fully functional meeting rooms. Bike racks and showers available.
- Professionally staffed reception
- Wide range of offices to suit different requirements
- 24 hour access with smart card security
- Fully transparent online monthly billing
- Latest MITEL touchscreen phones with ‘walkabout’ handsets
- Fully fitted kitchen facilities with complimentary beverages
- Fast and secure internet connection
- Bike racks
- Fully functional meeting rooms with latest technology
- Underground: 4 Minutes to Bond Street (Central and Jubilee Lines); 9 Minutes to Oxford Circus (Victoria, Bakerloo and Central Lines)
- Bus: Numerous routes along Wigmore St, Oxford St and Baker St